Send an application to find out the cost
and the timing of your order
Composite materials based on carbon fibers, along with their use in aviation technology, are effectively used in the construction of spacecraft. This is due to the fact that they have a relatively low density.
Carbon honeycombs have a set of very valuable properties, and therefore their use is constantly expanding.
LET'S GIVE EXAMPLES OF PRODUCTS USING CARBON CELLS:
AREAS OF APPLICATION OF CARBON CELLS ARE CONSTANTLY EXPANDING. AT THE PRESENT TIME IT IS THE WIDEREST AS A CELLULAR FILLER IN AIRCRAFT AND ROCKET BUILDING.
For the aviation industry
- — wing mechanization means;
- — fuselage cladding panels;
- — air intake duct.
FOR THE ROCKET AND SPACE INDUSTRY
- — in artificial satellites;
- — integral spar;
- — oversized reinforced panels for sash;
- — adapter conical adapter for launch vehicles PROTON-M, ROKOT, ANGARA, ZENIT;
- — shell of the PROTON missile payload compartment;
- — gargrottes;
- — dimensionally stable platform for satellites.
Advantages over traditional materials:
- — high specific strength and rigidity;
- — high thermal conductivity and fatigue resistance;
- — good anti-vibration characteristics;
- — incombustibility;
- — preservation of properties at elevated temperatures;
- — the ability to handle complex surfaces.
CARBON CELL FILLER IS SUPPLIED IN THE FORM OF SHARES: HEIGHT - AT THE CUSTOMER'S REQUEST, LENGTH AND WIDTH IS POSSIBLE.
EXAMPLES OF OUR FINISHED PRODUCTS
HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS
We work only with the highest quality raw materials and produce only high quality products.
Products from the manufacturer
We are the reliable and only manufacturer of honeycomb filler in Ukraine.
We offer the best price for superior quality honeycomb!
Got questions about the material?
PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF CARBON HONEYCOMB
|Base material||Cell side size, mm||Bulk weight, no more, kg/m³||Strength, not less, kg/cm²||Shear modulus, not less, kg/cm²|
|in compression, release||at shift||parallel to the gluing plane||perpendicular to the gluing plane|
|parallel to the gluing plane||perpendicular to the gluing plane|
Example of designation: USP-5-90
УСП - material of carbon fiber (carbon) honeycomb filler;
5 - size of the side of the cell, mm;
90 - bulk density, kg / m³.
Carbon fiber honeycomb is supplied in panels of 500mmx150mm.
The test data were obtained at the height of the honeycomb filler h = 15 mm for the modulus of elasticity and strength in compression according to OST 1 90150-74 and the height of the honeycomb filler h = 10 mm for the moduli of elasticity and strength in shear according to OST 1 90122-74 and OST 1 90144 -74.