Send an application to find out the cost
and the timing of your order
Fiberglass honeycomb (glass fiber reinforced plastic, ССП-1) is made of glass fabric impregnated with thermosetting binders.
Fiberglass-based honeycomb is used in structures with special electrical properties or high requirements for heat resistance and low thermal conductivity.
It perfectly serves as a matrix for unstructured ablative materials. Provides a high coefficient of thermal insulation with a minimum weight of the structure.
Here are examples of products using fiberglass honeycomb:
THE APPLICATION FOR FIBERGLASS HONEYCOMB ARE EXPANDING. AT THE PRESENT TIME IT IS THE WIDEREST AS A CELLULAR FILLER IN THE AIRCRAFT, RAILWAY AND SHIPBUILDING INDUSTRIES.
For the aviation industry
- — floor panels;
- — shelves;
- — partitions;
- — aircraft interior;
- — aircraft galleys;
- — leading and trailing edges of aircraft;
- — subflowing space;
- — missile wings;
- — heat and noise insulation.
For construction and production
- — military shelters;
- — floors;
- — partitions;
- — ground transport facilities;
- — panels for special purposes.
- — fairings;
- — terrestrial antennas;
- — skiing;
- — windsurf boards;
- — fuel tanks.
- — helicopter rotor blades;
- — navy frame panels;
- — hulls of racing yachts and boats;
- — interior decoration;
- — bodies for autobolids;
- — panels of railway cars;
- — panels of ships.
Advantages over traditional materials:
- — fire-resistant (self-extinguishing);
- — high strength to weight ratio;
- — do not corrode;
- — excellent dielectric properties;
- — thermal insulation;
- — high strength;
- — good heat resistance;
- — density is only 35-45 kg/m³;
- — large configuration of cells, suitable for the formation of simple curves;
- — compatible with most adhesives used in sandwich composites;
- — long shelf life. The specified mechanical properties will last for a minimum of 12 years if not exposed to moisture, weather or any other common hazard.
FIBERGLASS HONEYCOMB IS SUPPLIED AS SHARES: HEIGHT - AT THE CUSTOMER'S REQUEST, LENGTH AND WIDTH IS POSSIBLE.
EXAMPLES OF OUR FINISHED PRODUCTS
HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS
We work only with the highest quality raw materials and produce only high quality products.
Products from the manufacturer
We are the reliable and only manufacturer of honeycomb filler in Ukraine.
We offer the best price for superior quality honeycomb!
Got questions about the material?
PHYSICAL AND MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF FIBERGLASS HONEYCOMB
|Honeycomb brand||Base material||Bulk weight, no more, kg/m³||Strength, not less, kg/cm²||Shear modulus, not less, kg/cm²|
|in compression||at shift||parallel to the gluing plane||perpendicular to the gluing plane|
|parallel to the gluing plane||perpendicular to the gluing plane|
|ССП-1-2,5||Fiberglass Э3-100 + phenol-formaldehyde binder||99-109||48,1||20,2||13,2||1292||926|
|ССП-1эд-2,5||Glass cloth Э3-100 + epoxy binder||95-109||40,0||—||—||1300||—|
Example of designation: ССП-1-2,5
ССП-1 – material of fiberglass honeycomb filler (ССП — fiberglass);
2,5 – the size of the side of the cell, mm.
Fiberglass honeycomb are supplied as panels (stretched) with dimensions L = 1200 mm x B = 300 mm. Height H = 3… 650 mm (at the request of the customer).